Applications for places at the Women's Dormitory are accepted as per the guidelines below. Those who require a barrier-free room, of which there is only one in the facility (for one individual), are advised to consult with the Welfare Division (contact details below).
- Current residents who are newly enrolling in a KyotoU program, such as advancing from a Faculty to a Graduate School, are required to reapply.
- With priority given to those with financial difficulties, government-sponsored students are generally considered ineligible.
- AY 2022 is the academic year from April 2022 to March 2023.
Monday 1 August – Friday 19 August 2022
(The application documents must arrive later than 17:00 on 19 August 2022.)
Refer to the following lists and read the Application Guidelines above.
Required of all international applicants
- Checklist of documents to be submitted
- Application form (MS Word)
- A copy of the applicant's residence card (to be pasted on a sheet of A4-size paper)
Required if applicable (refer to the Checklist above)
- Form 1: Withholding Tax Statement Cover Sheet (MS Word)*
- Form 2: Salary Statement Cover Sheet (MS Word)*
- Form 3: Final Tax Return Cover Sheet (MS Word)*
- Form 4: (Expected) Income and Expenditure Statement (MS Word)
- Form 7: Other Income Certificate Cover Sheet (2) (MS Word)
- Form 10: Fellowship Income Cover Sheet (MS Word)
- Form 11: Benefit-Type Scholarship Cover Sheet (MS Word)
Welfare Division, Education Promotion and Student Support Department, Kyoto University
Address: Yoshida Honmachi, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8501
Email: 840kousei*mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp (replace * with @)