The 2022 General Entrance Examination will be held on 25 and 26 February 2022. During this period, temporary restrictions will be imposed on motor vehicle use on campus in order to secure the safety of examinees and ensure that the examination is held without interruption. Please see below for details. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
1. Motor vehicles will be completely prohibited from entering the campus during the following periods
From 8:00 to 9:00 on Friday 25 and Saturday 26 February 2022
- During these periods, no motor vehicles will be allowed to enter or exit from the Main Campus and/or the Yoshida-South Campus.
- The restrictions also apply to employees who use motor vehicles to commute to work, etc. Please be aware of the restriction period.
- Even if you enter the campus before 8:00, please do not drive motor vehicles on campus during the restriction period.
2. Period during which the restrictions on motor vehicles on campus will be in effect
From 6:30 to 21:00 on Friday 25 and Saturday 26 February 2022
- If you must enter the campus in a vehicle for unavoidable reasons (it is required for work, etc) please be sure to enter via the route indicated on the map.
- If you enter the Yoshida-South Campus for work purposes, etc, please report to the security staff and follow their instructions.
Temporary entry permits for vehicles will not be issued during the restrictions
During the restriction period, only persons or companies with regular entry permits will be allowed to enter the campus (note: they will not be allowed to enter during the "no entry" period indicated in section 1, above). In principle, temporary entry permits for vehicles will not be issued for the entire day.
If your department requires a person or company without a regular entry permit to enter the campus during the restriction period for work purposes etc, please contact the appropriate administrative office (see below) in advance.
- Main Campus
General Affairs Section, Student Affairs Division, Education Promotion and Student Support Department
- Yoshida-South Campus
Assets and Supplies Section, Accounts Division, Administration Office, Yoshida-South Campus
3. Motorcycles and bicycles
During the general entrance examination period, it is prohibited to make noise with motorcycles or motor vehicles. If you wish to enter the campus with a motorcycle, you must turn off the engine and walk your motorcycle onto the campus. In addition, cyclists should maintain a safe speed and pay attention to passing pedestrians.
4. Closed gates
The east gate of the Main Campus and the east and the southeast gates of Yoshida-South Campus will be closed throughout the restriction days.
See the attached map.
Information regarding temporary restrictions on motor vehicle use on campus during the supplementary examination, which will be held on Tuesday 22 and Wednesday 23 March 2022, will be provided at a later date.
Student Affairs Division, Education Promotion and Student Support Department