International Student Advising Office, along with Student Lounge 'KI-ZU-NA', offers advising services to international students who have concerns about their academic studies or life in Japan.
Advising Schedule (as of 1 September 2022)
- International Student Advising Office
- Student Lounge KIZUNA Salon (located to the right of the 'KI-ZU-NA' building's entrance hall)
Reserve a session at the International Student Advising Office, or visit advisors at KIZUNA during the hours specified in the Advising Schedule.
Advising services at the International Student Advising Office are provided by clinical psychologists and medical doctors, and require an appointment by email (address below). Requests and inquiries are accepted at any time but may take a few days to process.
Email: advising_international*mail.assdr.kyoto-u.ac.jp (replace * with @)
- Dr YANASE Maya (Senior Lecturer/Psychiatrist/MD)
- Dr HISHIDA Kazuto (Clinical Psychologist)
- Ms NISHIOKA Mayumi (Clinical Psychologist)
- Ms IMAI Asako (Advisor)