International Student Advising Room, along with Student Lounge KIZUNA, offers advising services to international students who have concerns about their academic studies or life in Japan.
- Advising Schedule (PDF, as of 1 April 2021)
- International Student Advising Room
Phone: 075-753-2527 (+81-75-753-2527)
- Student Lounge KIZUNA (KI-ZU-NA)
Phone: 075-753-2564 (+81-75-753-2564)
Reserve a session at the International Student Advising Room, or visit advisors at KIZUNA during the hours specified in the Advising Schedule.
Advising services at the International Student Advising Room are provided by clinical psychologists and medical doctors, and require an appointment by email (address below). Presently, sessions are being held online via Skype. Requests and inquiries are accepted at any time but may take a few days to process.
Email: advising*mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp (replace * with @)
- Dr YANASE Maya (Senior Lecturer/Psychiatrist/MD)
- Dr HISHIDA Kazuto (Clinical Psychologist)
- Ms NISHIOKA Mayumi (Clinical Psychologist)
- Ms IMAI Asako (Advisor)
- Ms IWATA Atsuko (Advisor)
- Ms TATEYA Yoko (Advisor)