Student Lounge 'KI-ZU-NA' Field Trip to Ise Area
1. Travel Date and Destination
March 7th,(Wed.), 2012 ※ One day trip
Ise Area (Mie Prefecture)
2. Maximum Number of Participants
3. Eligibility / Who can apply?
- International students enrolled at Kyoto University as of March 2012, except Japanese Studies students (Nikkensei).
- Applicants must hold "College Student" visa for their status of residence in Japan as well as Kyoto Univ. student ID card.
4. Application Procedures and Periods
Please bring your Kyoto Univ. student ID to Student Lounge 'KI-ZU-NA', receive an application form
and submit the completed form to 'KI- ZU-NA' staff.
- Applications can NOT be accepted by telephone, fax, or e-mail or by someone other than the participant.
February 6,(Mon.) through February 10,(Fri.) [Office hours: 10:00-17:00]
- If the number of applicants exceeds 30, participants will be selected by ｌot.
- The result of the lot will be posted on February 13,(Mon.) 13:00 at 'KI-ZU-NA' reading room.
- The selected participants are supposed to visit 'KI-ZU-NA' again for the necessary procedures between February 13,(Mon.) and February 17, (Fri.),10:00-17:00.
- Those who do not take the procedures during the designated period, for whatever reason, will lose their right to join this trip.
- Participants should complete the entire itineraries.
5. Travel Costs
Participation fee: Free
- Kyoto University will cover costs for transportation (bus) and Kamaboko (boiled fish-paste) making experience.
- Lunch is at participants' own expenses.
|8:00||Depart from Kyoto Univ.(Yoshida Campus)|
|11:00||Visit Ise Shrine (Naiku)|
|12:00||Lunch & visit Okage Yokocho|
|14:00||Kamaboko (boiled fish-paste) making|
|15:30||Visit Ise Shrine (Geku)|
|19:15||Arrive at Kyoto Univ.|
7. Contact for Inquiries
Keiko KUSUMOTO, Student Lounge 'KI-ZU-NA' Staff